Hollandse Houtimport respects the privacy of visitors to its website, & nbsp; in particular, the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Due to complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights to the best of their ability.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersgegevens.nl/ com .
Article 1 Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also The website Hollandse Houtimport ., hollandsehoutimport.nl
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: manager Dutch Houtimport, established Rijshoutweg 20 1505 HL Zaandam, Chamber of Commerce number: 37114938
Article 2 Access to the website
- Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website, as well as the data and information provided on it, for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 The content of the website
- All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website work and more generally all parts used on this site , are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written permission of the responsible party is strictly prohibited. If the manager does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or the refusal to prosecute.
Article 4 The management of the website
- For proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove any information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that is contrary to national or international legislation or that conflicts with internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable to be able to perform updates
Article 5 Responsibilities
- The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible . The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. . You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, for example, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data that you consult on the internet.
- The administrator is not responsible for legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
- The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur yourself or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
- If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage that he consequently suffers and will suffer.
Article 6 Collecting data
- Your data is collected by Hollandse Houtimport . Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; "identifiable" means a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the manager for maintaining relationships with you and if relevant for processing your orders.
Article 7 Your rights with regard to your data
- Pursuant to article 13, paragraph 2, sub b, of the AVG, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase their personal data or to limit their processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Any request to this end must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address where you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 Processing of personal data
- In the event of any violation of any laws or regulations that the visitor is suspected of and for which the authorities need personal information that the manager has collected, these will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request from those authorities, after which these personal details therefore no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
- If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 Commercial offers
- You can get commercial offers from the manager. If you no longer wish to receive it, send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you come across any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use and any act that violates the privacy of that person (s). ). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 Data retention period
- The information collected by the website administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for keeping track of session and login information.
Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better coordinate communication and information provision with the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteit PERSgegevens.nl/en/bodies/internet-phone-tv-and-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 Visual material and products offered
- No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 Applicable law
- Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions. The court of the manager's place of residence / place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
Article 14 Contact
- For questions, product information or information about the website itself, you can contact: Hollandse Houtimport; info @ hollandsehoutimport.nl, +31 (0) 75 6162041.